Monday, July 18, 2011
Christofer Drew's Inspiring Tattoos!
1. He has truth tattooed on his inner bottom lip that he got done in Austin, Texas right after a show for the AP Tour 2010. It was on March 20th.
2. He has "Love is my Weapon" on his upper chest to symbolize that he attempts a life of love.
3. A large dove underneath the "Love is my Weapon" tattoo to symbolize peace in his heart.
4. He has hands under the dove on his chest that look like they're setting it free.
5. A sun on his right shoulder to symbolize beginning.
6. A moon on his left shoulder to symbolize ending.
7. An angel under the sun on his upper forearm.
8. An angel under the moon on his upper forearm.
9. A live tree on his right shoulder under the sun to symbolize life.
10. A dead tree on his left shoulder under the sun to symbolize death.
11. A band on his right bicep under the tree to symbolize good.
12. A band on his left bicep under the tree to symbolize evil.
13. A yin-yang sign on his right elbow.
14. A yin-yang sign on his left elbow.
15. Three circles on his right arm on the opposite side of the yin-yang sign.
16. three circles on his left arm on the opposite side of the yin-yang sign. There are two empty ones with a filled-in one in the middle.
17. A black bird on his right elbow under the yin-yang sign.
18. A black bird on his left elbow under the yin-yang sign.
19. The Greek symbol for beginning on his right forearm.
20. The Greek symbol for end on his left forearm.
21. The Chinese symbol for Taoism inside a circle and two bands on his right wrist.
22.The Chinese symbol for Taoism inside a circle and two bands on his right wrist. --He got the two Chinese tatts done on April 22 live on Ustream. His buddy Craig Beasle did these two tatts.
22.5 Teeny-tiny stars inside his Chinese tattoos were first spotted in his "join the revolution" picture of him pouring coooookie crisps that he posted on June 5th. He probably got the tatt on June 1st when he tweeted the word "ouch". :)
--i consider them as one tattoo
23. He very recently got an intricate design to fill in his right arm that extennd from the bands to the Chinese tattoo.
24. An eye on the top of his right wrist.
25. An eye on the top of his left wrist.
--I'm assuming they represent the "all seeing eye."
26. "BLIND" over the eye on his right wrist.
27. "TRUTH" over the eye on his left wrist.
28. Lines beaming down toward the anchor on his right hand.
29. Lines beaming down toward the anchor on his left hand.
--I'm assuming they are showing how the eye is looking down over each anchor symbolizing each of his parents.
30. Three dots at the bottom right of the lines on his right hand.
31. A circle similar to the ones on his arm at the bottom left of the lines on his right hand.
32. Faith in Hebrew on his right wrist to symbolize his Jesus. It was his first tattoo. --He got it done in a trailer park when he was 16.
33. An anchor on his right hand with his mother's initials; N.K.-Nancy Keifner
34. An anchor on his left hand with his father's initials; E.I.-Edward Ingle
35. "LIVE" across his knuckles on his right hand.
36. "FREE" across his knuckles on his left hand.
37. A small cross on his right thumb knuckle.
38. A treble clef on his right thigh.
39. A bass clef on his left thigh.
40. A peace sign on his left foot to symbolize how he tries to walk with the intent of spreading pace.